Given the key role of EFSA in the implementation of the EU pesticide evaluation programme, ECPA and IBMA are organising a seminar to allow member companies to hear first-hand about the current developments within EFSA.
In order to promote a better understanding of the procedures and requirements, the seminar will focus on current issues that will impact on the PPP regulatory process in the coming years.
The seminar will in particular focus on the following topics:
- Review programme for active substances;
- MRL setting processes;
- Implications of guidance document under development in the PPR Panel; and
- Evaluation of green track and biological substances.
- An update on EFSAs general priorities;
- An update on the work of the pesticide unit in the evaluation of Active Substances;
- A view from the Pesticide Steering Committee;
- An update on MRL setting and residue monitoring;
- Presentation of the priorities of the PPR panel; and
- Industry view on the work of EFSA (delivered by ECPA and IBMA).
All presentations are available for download as a single Zip file at the base of this page.
EVENT REGISTRATION LINK > http://efsa2012.eventbrite.com/